mangalore today
name
name
name
Saturday, September 22
Boscossnamename

 

Bantwal : Fire mishap in shop ; goods worth lakhs gutted

Bantwal : Fire mishap in shop ; goods worth lakhs gutted


Mangalore Today News Network

Bantwal, Aug 24, 2018: A shop at Navoor in Bantwal Rural Police station limits has been gutted  in an accidental fire on August 24, Friday. The loss has been estimated at nearly Rs 4 lakhs.


Fire mishap


The  shop named Bed Mart was owned by Liqayat. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the  fire. Several bed sheets were gutted in the fire. A complaint has been lodged with Bantwal police


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above