mangalore today
Tuesday, April 07


Bantwal: Coolie worker electrocuted

Bantwal: Coolie worker electrocuted

Mangalore Today News Network

Bantwal, Jun 29, 2017 : A coolie worker lost his life when he came in contact with the fallen electric wire accidentally in a nearby field at Mayilakodi in Bantwal on June 29, Thursday.


coolie 29 jun 17

Yogish Poojary(38) is identified as the deceased. He is survived by wife and four children.

As per reports, Yogish Poojary had gone to the nearby field to bring the cattles back in the evening. He did hot notice the fallen electric wires stamped it accidentally, was electrocuted.

The deceased was from economically poor family and was the only  breadwinner.

Bantwal police have registered the case.

Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Sahitya Harshavardhan, Mangaluru Fri, June-30-2017, 3:31
In the rural areas the people are careless and not bother much.
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above