Udupi: July 28, 2015: A 55 year old man died after he was electrocuted near Kaup in Udupi on Monday night. The victim Guruva Serigar came in contact with the live wire that was lying on the road.
The locals rushed him to the Primary Health Centre in Kaup, where the doctors declared him as brought dead.
The police official said that due to heavy rain, the wire had fallen on to the ground. The kin of the decease alleged that it was mere negligence of Mescom
A case has been registered at Kaup police station and the police have taken up the investigation