Manama, Jan 22, 2018: Guru Seva Samiti (GSS) - Bahrain Billawas members unanimously re-elected the current Executive Committee for Second Term for 2018 during the Annual General Meeting held at South Park Restaurant Hall on January 19th 2018.
GSS Bahrain Billawas, which is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year, will be headed by Ajith Bangera from Kurkal, Subasnagara. Hemanth SalianKapu and Harinath Suvarna Katapadi hold the posts of vice president and general secretary respectively.
GSS has been actively involved in various Social & Educational causes in Udupi and Dakshina Kannada districts since its inception. The association is well known for promoting the rich Tulu and Kannada culture in the Kingdom and identifying deserving talents in the Billawa community in Bahrain through various sports and entertainment programmes held throughout the year.
The members of the Executive Committee for 2018 are as follows.
• Ajith Bangera - President
• Hemanth Salian – Vice President
• Harinath Suvarna – General Secretary
• Nithyanand Suvarna – Assistant General Secretary
• Ashok Kateel –Treasurer
• Harish Kumar - Assistant Treasurer
• Pradeep Sudhekar – Entertainment Secretary
• Hitin Poojary - Assistant Entertainment Secretary
• Chirag Suvarna – Sports Secretary
• Raj Poojary Bedra – Committee Member
• Purushotham Poojary – Committee Member